Beginning September 1, 2013, all sanction applications will be completed online. Visit our to learn more about our online process and access webinar tutorials, FAQs and other tools to help you process your sanction successfully.
Yes. Insurance coverage is provided only for races listed on the RRCA online calendar.
The calendar can be accessed from the RRCA homepage under “Find and Event”, and a user ID and password are required for entering race details. Does the club train and supervise the volunteers on the course, at the aid stations, and at the start and finish of the race?.
- Provide adequate on-site medical care and emergency evacuation. Yes.
- I compete in an offroad racing series on the east coast road race insurance. Our league is wrapping up it's final season with a final race in November.
- A claim of discrimination against a club as a result if barring a runner from participating in an event (e.g. male runner files a suit when barred from a women’s only race).
- Currently, I don't think any of the drivers or rigs are insured and I am interesting in seeing if anyone on these boards can write policies for this type of thing. With the recent wreck at an offroad race in CA, it's become a priority of mine to become insured before the next race.
- Best Practices Combined Events Electronic Measurement Field Events Long Distance Running Meet Management Officials Training Race Walking Rules Technical Officials Track Events Weights & Measures
- *Exclusions include wind, hail, earthquake, and flooding as a peril. To include coverage for these perils, contact Star Insurance for a quote.
- If you or someone you know is interested in writing a policy for this, PM me on here. Include your email address and phone number and I will contact you.
- Thanks. - Require all vendors on-site to provide certificates of insurance road race insurance.
- Budget & Finances Directory Governance Meeting Minutes & Reports
- road race insurance. The RRCA has a written guideline against the use of personal music devices in running events and group training runs road race insurance.
- We feel this is a safety precaution and a risk management responsibility for race directors and group run leaders. As such, race directors and group run leaders are encouraged to ban or strongly discourage the use of headphones in races and group runs.
- • Competition Vehicles, Power Units, Trailers and Racing Equipment. .
- . This provides coverage for bicycle clubs managing land and trail maintenance under a contract with the landowner.
- Club coverage must be in force to purchase this coverage. Protect the cost of your trip or tour investment in case you have.